ACME gas boosters offer maximum value of 1400m3/hr and a highest pressure lift of 75m bars. Customized duplex and triplex boosters sets are available as per the requirement of duty standby systems or other redundant system. The system comprises a modified electrical panel with a time clock changeover facility to properly make sure equivalent time runs on each unit. Further, this model is constructed on a MS (mild steel) base plate that has four lifting points. It also contains two boosters that are placed on anti-vibration footing along with individual booster starters and overloads. With a 7-days timer included, all types of boosters have the option of variable speed drive.
- Huge safety level due to cast iron material construction
- Low noise
- Due to flat curve attributes, it is perfectly suited for different burner applications
- Superb efficiency and back-directional bladed fan supported accurate ground shaft
- Available in ATEX versions
- Flexible speed drive selections available
- Simple to install and operate
- Compact and lightweight design
- No electric power or lubrication required
- Available with variant pressure and compression ratios
- Gas pressure & outflow testing
- Low pressure gas regain from storage bottles
- Oxygen boosting
- Boosting gas pressures from oxygen generators
- In Nitrogen injection for molding machines
- Breathing air systems for emergency fire department tanks and scuba tanks
- Leak detection systems
- Generally cover gases including air, oxygen, nitrous oxide, helium, neon, argon, ethylene, methane and natural gas.
Bio gas specification: Derivatives built with stainless steel, components are available for use with corrosive gases including bio gases which emit high concentrations of H2S.
Best suited alternative to the electrically driven systems, gas boosters are the perfect fit to the requirement of oil free density of air and gas. These boosters find use as carbon dioxide, natural gas, argon, xenon in explosion-proof areas. As the pressure shouldn’t exceed from 5,000 psi, industrial gases can have a compressed pressure of as high as 36,000 psi. Shipped after being assembled and completely tested, the air driven gas booster systems are absolutely ready for installation.